I have been working on Ozone-Wayland recently. There were two releases since I was involved in the development. In the latest release, I contributed the virtual keyboard support to Ozone-Wayland. You can find how it works in the following video:
The ozone-wayland team has been focusing on graphics accelerations such as WebGL, Canvas 2D, Accelerated Compositing on Wayland. WebGL and Canvas 2D accelerations can be accelerated by off-screen Rendering in GPU process. In the latest release, we started supporting multi-touch and virtual keyboard, which work fine on Tizen IVI as you can the above video.
What is Ozone?
Ozone is an abstraction layer used by Chromium browsers to separate out the different windowing systems and also abstract surface acceleration for Aura UI framework, input handling, event handling, and other UI-related matters. Ozone-Wayland provides Wayland support for Ozone.
- Project Homepage: https://github.com/01org/ozone-wayland
- Ozone-Wayland Release Adds Virtual Keyboard, Touch Support, Mar. 26, 2014
- Chromium On Wayland "Ozone" Continues, Oct. 07, 2013
- Wayland-Based Chromium Browser Released, Nov. 11, 2013
- Chromium Ported To Wayland, Now Working, Sep. 18, 2013